Portraits include but are not limited to:
- A 45 min to 1 hour session
- A password-protected digital gallery
- Professional photo editing
- Lifestyle direction to reflect natural posing
- A helpful style guide
- Full printing rights
- Albums & more
begins at $400
Wedding collections include but are not limited to:
- Full wedding consultation
- 6 to 8 hours of continuous wedding day coverage
- A password-protected online gallery of all edited images
- A complimentary engagement session and more.
Begins at $2000
Do you shoot destination weddings?
Yes, absolutely! I am always up for an adventure + happy to travel! Contact me to obtain a custom quote for your destination wedding.
Will there be a second shooter?
This is dependent on the collection that is chosen for your wedding day. The Gold + Silver Collections that I offer do include a second shooter to document your special day.
Can I extend the session on the day of?
A session can be extended on the day of, up to one hour + with a minimum of a two hour notice prior to the scheduled session time.
What kind of gear do you use?
I am a Canon photographer that uses prime + zoom lenses for weddings + portrait sessions. I also include strobes + MagMod flash diffusers in dim lighting situations.
Do I have to order prints through you?
Prints can certainly be purchased directly by your Pixieset link through my online store but since I do provide printing rights to wedding + portrait clients, prints may also be purchased at your preferred professional photo lab.